This position is for a nurse aide every other weekend, we have a few shifts available at this time. Candidate must either currently be on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry or current enrolled in an approved nursing assistant program.
mers assignment homework help verizon richard rodriguez essays http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/viagra-pharmacy/ go to link source site free papers essays what are viagra pills used for resource management resume example prednisone 20mg dosage watch lead poisoning case study buffalo technical lab report https://comedyhype.com/flash-memory-case-study/ https://www.thewelders.org/shows/help-writing-finance-paper/41/ nick pitera thesis cialis doseage marketing strategy paper sample buy custom essays writing service top research paper editing services uk https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=hydrochlorothiazide-not-lowering-blood-pressure essay on my best friend for 4th class buy writing paper examples of scholarship essay questions dissertation guide homework helper science online terrorism essay for school vigora high power capsule presently employed resume follow link how to start an essay writing Position Title:Nursing Assistant/Registered
Reports to:Director of Nursing
Primary Customer Relationships:Residents, Families & Staff
The primary role of the Nursing Assistant is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by you supervisor. The nursing assistant reports any noticed changes in the residents as they are noted.
Job Functions-Every effort has been made to make this outline as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or if a logical assignment to the position. Emergencies may dictate the necessity of assignment to other responsibilities as determined by your supervisor.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Nursing Care Functions
- Assist residents with personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding accurate performance of vital sins, weights, ect…
- Delivers meals and assists residents with eating. Records accurate food and fluid intake as assigned. Reports and chewing or swallowing difficulty to the nurse.
- Assists the resident with the restorative nursing program including, but not limited to, passive and active range of motion, ambulation with appropriate assistive devices and use of transfer belt.
- Assists the residents in transferring using a transfer belt, device or appropriate life maintaining resident safety at all times.
- Reports promptly to the nurse any changes in the resident condition.
- Answers call lights promptly and determines resident needs.
- Neatly makes and changes bed linen.
- Ensures that residents are clean, neatly dressed, and well groomed.
- Reports any information or changes in skin conditions to the nurse.
- Observe and report any noted changes in the mental status to the nurse.
- Report to charge nurse all incidents, accidents that occur involving residents, and visitors.
- Follow standard precautions and works within OSHA guidelines.
- Treats and ensures that residents are treated with respect and dignity.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Remains aware and takes special precautions to ensure a clean safe environment for residents and staff.
- Reports any equipment malfunction to designated employee.
- Complete all discipline assigned data gathering tools required for the MDS/RAI process by the timelines specified
- Accurate documentation of vital signs, weights, intake and output as delegated per facility protocol
- Attend designated nursing meetings as scheduled
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with inter-departmental personnel.
- Attends educational offerings and obtains at least 12 hours of continuing education per year as regulated
- Serve on, participate in and attend various committees and meetings in the facility to enhance interdisciplinary process as assigned.
Experience in the long-term care setting preferred
Education: State approved nursing assistant course or enrolled in approved course
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with residents and personnel.
- Seeks clarification of assignments and asks questions when needed
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Ability to prioritize duties
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments
- Demonstrate integrity, imagination and initiative, showing appropriate manner and conduct.
- Ability to relate well to persons of varying backgrounds abilities and expectations.
- Customer service oriented
- Must be a team player