gcse english creative writing titles
where to buy viagra over the counter in hong kong
buy paper lanterns uk
resume cell phone number
esl content proofreading website for mba
unsw essay help
go to link
buy essays online with no plagiarism
polaris and victory case study
william faulkner nobel prize acceptance speech
final paper for doctorate
how to write with apple pencil on email
how to write ninja in chinese
essay writing band 6
buy essay fast
narrative essay writing prompts
go to site
superhero creative writing prompts
where can i buy viagra in montreal
new world order argumentative essay
sample 2013 resume
keyessay combuy an essay
Aftenro is seeking a Dietary Aide who can work part time. Below is a job description for this position.
Dietary Aide, provides services to residents, regularly engages in bending stooping, twisting, pushing and pulling. Tasks marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities.
- Sets up dining room for each meal as assigned*
- Serves meals to residents and responds to requests from residents*
- Sets up snacks and supplements per department policy*
- Assists residents with clothing cover-ups as requested and/or needed.*
- Cleaning Dining Room and Work Area-
- Clears tables following meals and events, i.e. Birthday Parties*
- Puts soiled cover-ups in hamper
- Cleans tables, sanitizes equipment and tables.*
- Other cleaning duties as assigned in dining room and in kitchen/work area.*
- Maintains cleanliness and order in the dining room and work area as assigned*
- Empties trash*
- Washes, dries and restocks dishes*
- Washes pots & pans and puts them away*
- Know and follow nursing home rules.
- Demonstrate proper use of equipment.* Report equipment needs or repair needs.
- Checks equipment before use, including dishwasher temp, disinfectant levels, pH of 3-compartment sinks, and fridge temps. Notifies supervisors or maintenance staff of problems. Operates dishwashing and kitchen equipment safely.
- Follow center smoking polices.
- Report any incidents or accidents of residents, staff or visitors to appropriate nursing home personnel.
- Perform duties as assigned in Center Disaster Plan*
- Infection Control
- Follows department and facility infection control procedures and OSHA and CDC guidelines that apply to blood borne pathogens while serving food, assisting residents and cleaning.
- Wears hair bonnet when working in kitchen and dining room and when service food
- Wears beard cover-up as needed
- Follows Serv-Safe protocols
- Other related duties as assigned.